The Proof Is in the Praise
- Jeff BealFive-Time Emmy Award-Winning ComposerHouse of Cards, Blackfish, RomeI can’t imagine the hassle of making reels before this service. Non-destructive editing of longer cues, and the ability to update a reel on the fly with personal branding—from any browser anywhere in the world—is a game-changer.
- Michael PriceFour-Time Emmy Award-Winning ComposerSherlock, Dracula, UnforgottenReelCrafter has managed to make a service that has everything you need and nothing you don’t. It’s a robust and elegant way to share material, not just for pitches, but at all points of the creative process. Nice job.
- Trevor MorrisTwo-Time Emmy Award-Winning ComposerVikings, The Tudors, London Has Fallen, ImmortalsReelCrafter has filled a void that has long needed filling, a chance to brand your demo reels in a stylish and individual way that is as easy for you to generate as it is your clients to receive. If you haven’t signed up for ReelCrafter, I would suggest you do.
- Christopher LennertzEmmy Award-Nominated ComposerThe Boys, Lost in Space, Horrible BossesThe tracking feature is absolutely amazing. It does everything I need it to do and solves all our problems. ReelCrafter allows me to put out the best reel I can, every time.
- Robert DuncanEmmy Award-Nominated ComposerS.W.A.T., Timeless, Castle, Buffy the Vampire SlayerThis business requires a lot of producer mind-reading, which is what makes the activity notifications in ReelCrafter so brilliant. To get the inside data on how, when and what was listened to puts you in an advantageous position.
- Mason LiebermanMusic SupervisorTencent AmericaI’m thrilled that ReelCrafter exists! As someone who parses through a massive number of reels, it makes my life so much easier. The organization, the presentation, the feature set, all of it. Your demo reel deserves to look as good as it sounds.
- Ron JonesEmmy Award-Nominated ComposerStar Trek: The Next Generation, Family Guy, American DadI have been in the business of composing for over 40 years, so I have put a vast number of demos together. Your platform is smart and easy. I was putting together several demo reels right away for my agent to use. I really like it and think you are doing something valuable and vital for composers.
- Nainita DesaiEmmy Award-Nominated ComposerTelling Lies, For Sama, The Reason I JumpReelCrafter is the smartest tool I use to present my work. The intuitive ease of use is genius, and the minimalist aesthetic of the front end is so elegant. Plus, I can throw a page together super FAST. It’s become totally indispensable as a ‘shop window’ for many areas of my workflow and is an absolute must-buy.
- Catherine JoyComposerGold Balls, On Wings of Eagles, Virgin TerritoryReelCrafter is exactly what the professional composer needs to connect their client to their music. There is nothing like it available that provides such a clean and professional way to showcase your music.
- James HanniganComposerDead Space 3, Harry Potter, Red Alert 3A hugely powerful tool for composers wishing to create slick, low latency reels. A beautifully elegant and intuitive user interface & file management system… and the non-destructive editing of tracks by individual reel is a great feature!
- Craig MarksComposerA&E's Intervention, Iron Chef AmericaReelCrafter is a terrific service created by and for composers to showcase their work. More importantly, it’s revolutionized how I present my work to the world and potential clients.
- Eric GoetzComposerMattel, Random HouseIt’s so easy and quick to create professional-looking demo reels that make it easy for prospects to hear your work reliably on every desktop browser, tablet, and smartphone.
- Nathan LanierComposerFalling for Christmas, Home Before Dark, High Strung: Free Dance, Halo 4: Forward Unto DawnWith the tracking system I know if the track has been listened to, what parts they heard, and when. This product is clearly made by composers for composers. So useful and time-saving!
- Ken JacobsenComposerNational Hockey League, National Football LeagueReelCrafter has proven itself to be the superior option for showcasing my work. I have used several others and none of them sound as good or have been as beautiful, solid, and easy to use.
- Mike RubinoComposerMickey’s ToonTown in Disneyland, It’s Pony, LexusEvery composer needs something that they can just easily, cleanly and beautifully make reels in — without the hassle of trying to fit a square peg in a round hole using some other service that’s not really made for us. I can’t imagine living without it.
the Ultimate solution for pitching
Showcase your work, track your analytics, and streamline your follow-up game with ReelCrafter.