Last updated: December 14, 2022
S is for Studio, Inc. (“us”, “we”, or “our”) operates the https://www.reelcrafter.com website.
This page informs you of our policies regarding the collection, use and disclosure of Personal Information when you visit our Website.
You can instruct your browser to refuse all cookies or to indicate when a cookie is being sent. The Help feature on most browsers provide information on how to accept cookies, disable cookies or to notify you when receiving a new cookie.
If you do not accept cookies, you may not be able to use some of our communication/support features of our Website. We recommend that you leave cookies turned on.
Information Collection And Use
While using our Website messaging or email contact forms, we may ask you to provide us with certain personally identifiable information that can be used to contact or identify you. Personally identifiable information may include, but is not limited to:
We collect this information for the purpose of identifying and communicating with you, responding to your requests/inquiries, and improving your Website experience.
YOU SHOULD NOT PROVIDE S IS FOR STUDIO, INC. WITH ANY PERSONALLY IDENTIFIABLE INFORMATION (OR SUBMIT OR POST ANY PERSONALLY IDENTIFIABLE INFORMATION TO THE SITE OR IN RESPONSE TO ANY EMAIL OR OTHER COMMUNICATION) UNLESS YOU WOULD LIKE THAT INFORMATION TO BE USED IN ACCORDANCE WITH THIS POLICY.
Where do we store your personal information?
We may also collect information that your browser sends whenever you visit our Website (“Log Data”). This Log Data may include information such as geolocation, browser type, browser version, the pages of our Website that you visit, the time and date of your visit, the time spent on those pages, your interaction with content on those pages, and other statistics used for the purpose of providing the Website.
In addition, we may use third party services such as Google Analytics, Google Tag Manager, Heap, TruConversion and/or Ortto to collect, monitor and analyze this type of information in order to increase our Website’s functionality. These third party service providers have their own privacy policies addressing how they use such information.
At no time is your Personal Information included in basic analytics data aggregations.
Use of Help Scout Services
Help Scout is a User database management service provided by Help Scout Inc. We use Help Scout as a medium for communications, either through email, or through messages submitted within this Website.
– Category of personal data collected according to CCPA: internet information.
Use of Ortto Services (User database management)
This type of service allows the Owner to build user profiles by starting from an email address, a personal name, or other information that the User provides to this Website, as well as to track User activities through analytics features. This Personal Data may also be matched with publicly available information about the User (such as social networks’ profiles) and used to build private profiles that the Owner can display and use for improving this Website.
Some of these services may also enable the sending of timed messages to the User, such as emails based on specific actions performed on this Website.
– Category of personal data collected according to CCPA: identifiers; internet information.
Heat mapping and session recording
Heat mapping services are used to display the areas of this Website that Users interact with most frequently. This shows where the points of interest are. These services make it possible to monitor and analyze web traffic and keep track of User behavior.
Some of these services may record sessions and make them available for later visual playback.
TruConversion is a session recording and heat mapping service provided by TruConversion. TruConversion honors generic “Do Not Track” headers. This means the browser can tell its script not to collect any of the User’s data. This is a setting that is available in all major browsers. Find TruConversion’s opt-out information here.
– Category of personal information collected according to CCPA: internet information.
- Google-Google AdWords remarketing service is provided by Google Inc. You can opt-out of Google Analytics for Display Advertising and customize the Google Display Network ads by visiting the Google Ads Settings page: http://www.google.com/settings/ads. Google also recommends installing the Google Analytics Opt-out Browser Add-on – https://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout – for your web browser. Google Analytics Opt-out Browser Add-on provides visitors with the ability to prevent their data from being collected and used by Google Analytics. For more information on the privacy practices of Google, please visit the Google Privacy & Terms web page: http://www.google.com/intl/en/policies/privacy/.
- Facebook-Facebook remarketing service is provided by Facebook Inc. You can learn more about interest-based advertising from Facebook by visiting this page: https://www.facebook.com/help/164968693837950. To opt-out from Facebook’s interest-based ads follow these instructions from Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/about/ads/#568137493302217. Facebook adheres the Self-Regulatory Principles for Online Behavioral Advertising established by the Digital Advertising Alliance. You can also opt-out from Facebook and other participating companies through the Digital Advertising Alliance in the USA http://www.aboutads.info/choices/, the Digital Advertising Alliance of Canada in Canada http://youradchoices.ca/ or the European Interactive Digital Advertising Alliance in Europe http://www.youronlinechoices.eu/, or opt-out using your mobile device settings. For more information on the privacy practices of Facebook, please visit Facebook’s Data Policy: https://www.facebook.com/privacy/explanation.
Do Not Track Disclosure
We do not support Do Not Track (“DNT”). Do Not Track is a preference you can set in your web browser to inform websites that you do not want to be tracked.
You can enable or disable Do Not Track by visiting the Preferences or Settings page of your web browser.
We may employ third party companies and individuals to facilitate our Website, to provide this Website on our behalf, to perform Website-related services and/or to assist us in analyzing how our Website is used.
These third parties have access to your Personal Information only to perform specific tasks on our behalf and are obligated not to disclose or use your information for any other purpose.
Compliance With Laws
We will disclose your Personal Information where required to do so by law or subpoena or if we believe that such action is necessary to comply with the law and the reasonable requests of law enforcement or to protect the security or integrity of our Website.
The security of your Personal Information is important to us, and we strive to implement and maintain reasonable, commercially acceptable security procedures and practices appropriate to the nature of the information we store, in order to protect it from unauthorized access, destruction, use, modification, or disclosure.
However, please be aware that no method of transmission over the internet, or method of electronic storage is 100% secure and we are unable to guarantee the absolute security of the Personal Information we have collected from you.
Your information, including Personal Information, may be transferred to — and maintained on — computers located outside of your state, province, country or other governmental jurisdiction where the data protection laws may differ than those from your jurisdiction.
If you are located outside the United States and choose to provide information to us, please note that we transfer the information, including Personal Information, to United States and process it there.
Links To Other Sites
We have no control over, and assume no responsibility for the content, privacy policies or practices of any third party sites or services.
Our Website does not address anyone under the age of 13 (“Children”).
We do not knowingly collect personally identifiable information from children under 13. If you are a parent or guardian and you learn that your Children have provided us with Personal Information, please contact us. If we become aware that we have collected Personal Information from a children under age 13 without verification of parental consent, we take steps to remove that information from our servers.
Do California residents have specific privacy rights?
In Short: Yes, if you are a resident of California, you are granted specific rights regarding access to your personal information.
California Civil Code Section 1798.83, also known as the “Shine The Light” law, permits our users who are California residents to request and obtain from us, once a year and free of charge, information about categories of personal information (if any) we disclosed to third parties for direct marketing purposes and the names and addresses of all third parties with which we shared personal information in the immediately preceding calendar year. If you are a California resident and would like to make such a request, please submit your request in writing to us using the contact information provided below.
S is For Studio, Inc. DBA ReelCrafter
20 W. Kinzie Street
Chicago, IL 60654