Last updated: March 1, 2022
This Agreement describes the terms and conditions for participation in the ReelCrafter Referral Program. In this Agreement, the term “Referrer” refers to you. In this Agreement, ReelCrafter refers to the product owner, S is for Studio, Inc..
We may make changes to any of the terms and conditions within this Agreement at any time and at our sole discretion. We will notify Referrers of any material changes before they take effect. If you CONTINUE TO PARTICIPATE IN THE PROGRAM, it will be considered as your acceptance of the change.
Enrollment is only open to active ReelCrafter v2 customers and exclusive marketing partners. Active users can access the Referral Program within the ReelCrafter application at https://v2.reelcrafter.com.
You will be issued a personal Referral Code when you create an active ReelCrafter v2 account; the code will be unique to you. Our system will automatically track users who use your Referral Code at checkout. Tracking your Referral Code allows ReelCrafter to pay you for your referrals.
Special discounts or promotions for the customers you refer may be associated with your Referral Code. Please check your in-app Referral page for current promotions.
Referral rewards are given via ReelCrafter v2 account credits and have no monetary value and cannot be redeemed for cash. Select marketing partners may have custom reward payment arrangements.
Your referral rewards are outlined on your in-app Referral page and are awarded for paid subscriptions activated using a valid Referral Code (unless noted otherwise for a particular promotion). You must have an active account at the time a reward is earned to be eligible for a credit. Rewards may change at the discretion of ReelCrafter, bonus rewards may be offered, or standard rewards may increase during limited-time special promotions, but they will return to the regular reward rate.
No rewards will be given for new referrals who cancel their plan within the first 31 days or decline their referral discount by using an alternate coupon code.
Referrer may be required to complete an IRS Form W-9 Request for Taxpayer Identification Number and Certification before rewards are given. Referrers earning more than $600 in rewards during a calendar year may be issued a 1099 Misc for tax purposes.
As a Referrer you may receive an email notification when a reward is earned or when a credit has been processed. Unsubscribing from these emails will only remove your email address from our Referral Program specific email list.
Your Referral dashboard can be found within the ReelCrafter application at https://v2.reelcrafter.com and is unique to you. Marketing partners may need to create a ReelCrafter v2 account to track referrals earned. The dashboard contains your personal Referral Code and a list of all referrals that are pending, canceled, or awarded.
The Federal Trade Commission (FTC) has endorsement rules in place for affiliate marketing. In short, they want you to disclose that you have a business relationship with us when you promote and share your code. You can read the full FTC rules about affiliate marketing here.
When posting or sharing your code, you should make it known to your readers and followers that you will receive compensation if they buy a product using your referral code. This declaration should be clear and conspicuous (and reiterated as needed).
Rewards credits will automatically post to your account when a valid referral is charged for the first time after using your referral code. If a referral signs up for an annual plan and then cancels within the first month, ReelCrafter reserves the right to deduct the previously issue reward credit from your reward balance.
ReelCrafter will be solely responsible for processing every order placed by a customer via Referral codes. Referrers are not authorized to collect payments or sell any ReelCrafter products from other websites as a “reseller,” and no “resale” rights are granted in ANY way. Referrers are not authorized to sell any ReelCrafter subscription plans on eBay or other auction sites. Referrers are not authorized to give away logins/access to the ReelCrafter application. ReelCrafter will also be solely responsible for all customer service inquiries. All Referrers understand and acknowledge that no physical products will be shipped.
Customers who purchase products and services through the ReelCrafter Referral Program will be deemed to be customers of ReelCrafter. Accordingly, all rules, policies, and operating procedures concerning customer orders and service will apply to those customers. We may change our policies and operating procedures at any time. Prices and availability of our products and services may vary from time to time. ReelCrafter policies will always determine the price paid by the customer.
ReelCrafter reserves the right to refuse any referrals using a code that was posted on sites with certain types of content. Sites that do not qualify for the Referral Program include sites which:
- Promote sexually explicit materials
- Promote violence
- Promote discrimination based on race, sex, religion, nationality, disability, sexual orientation, or age
- Promote illegal activities
- List coupon codes or discounts that were NOT officially provided to them by ReelCrafter. Please contact us if you want to promote a coupon different than any discount already associated with your personal Referral code. You may NOT promote coupon codes you may have found elsewhere online. Doing so can result in the termination of your Referral account and withholding of Referral credits for violating our Referral Agreement.
- Infringe or otherwise violate any copyright, trademark, or other intellectual property rights of S is for Studio, Inc., ReelCrafter or any other site.
The following cases prohibited and are grounds for immediate termination of the Referral account.
- Referrers MAY NOT use the ReelCrafter logo, logo marks or other ReelCrafter website/branding imagery in a header graphic or in any was as to indicate they are officially affiliated or partnered with ReelCrafter/S is for Studio, Inc..
- Referrers MAY NOT use the term “ReelCrafter” in ANY variation in their site URL ex. (reelcrafter.net, reelcraftercouponcodes.com, reel-crafter.com, etc.).
- Referrers MAY NOT promote coupons that were not provided to them personally by S is for Studio, Inc. Please contact us if you want to promote a coupon different than any discount already associated with your personal referral code. You may NOT promote coupon codes you may have found elsewhere online. Doing so can result in the termination of your Referral account and withholding of Referral credits for violating our Referral Agreement.
- Referrers MAY NOT host or promote “coupon stacking” sites where customers may combine coupons to receive additional discounts.
- Referrers MAY NOT promote via Search Engine Marketing. ReelCrafter already runs search engine marketing (SEM) campaigns; therefore, we ask our affiliates not to run SEM campaigns for our products and services on any search engines.
ReelCrafter Anti-Spam Policy
ReelCrafter strictly prohibits Referrers from using spam e-mail and other forms of Internet abuse (including spamming forums, blogs, Twitter, Facebook, and other social media outlets) to seek sales. Spam is defined as including, but not limited to, the following:
- Electronic mail messages addressed to a recipient with whom the sender does not have an existing business or personal relationship or is not sent at the request of, or with the express consent of, the recipient through an opt in subscription;
- Messages posted to Usenet, forums, Twitter, Facebook and message boards that are off-topic (unrelated to the topic of discussion), cross-posted to unrelated newsgroups, posted in excessive volume, or posted against forum/message board rules. If a forum owner or moderator complains that an Referrer has spammed, the Referral account may be permanently terminated at our discretion;
- Content posted on free blog websites for the sole purpose of keyword spamming, or comments posted to legitimate blogs that violate the comment policy of the blog owner;
- Solicitations posted to chat rooms, or to groups or individuals via Internet Relay Chat or “Instant Messaging” system;
- Certain off-line activities that, while not considered Spam, are similar in nature, including distributing flyers or leaflets on private property or where prohibited by applicable rules, regulations, or laws.
ReelCrafter, may undertake, at its sole discretion and with or without prior notice, the following enforcement actions:
- Account Termination: Upon the receipt of a credible complaint, the ReelCrafter Referral Program manager may investigate the complaint, and if necessary, will then terminate the Referral account of the individual implicated in the abuse. Termination results in the immediate closure of the member and Referral account, the loss of all referrals, and the forfeiture of any unpaid credits on account.
If you wish to report a violation of our Anti-Spam Policy, please forward all relevant evidence to our customer service department at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Referrers are independent contractors, and nothing in this Agreement will create any partnership, joint venture, agency, franchise, sales representative, or employment relationship between the parties. Referrers have no authority to make or accept any offers or representations on our behalf. Referrers will not make any statement, whether on their sites or otherwise, that reasonably would contradict this statement.
Term and Termination
The term of this Agreement will begin when you accept and will end when terminated by either party. Either ReelCrafter or the Referrer may terminate this Agreement at any time, with or without cause. Upon the termination of this Agreement for any reason, all licenses granted hereunder shall immediately terminate and you will immediately cease use of, and remove from Referrer’s Web Site, all links to the ReelCrafter websites, and all ReelCrafter trademarks and logos, other ReelCrafter marks and all other materials provided in connection with this program.
Limitation of Liability
In no event shall S is for Studio, Inc., nor its directors, employees, partners, agents, suppliers, or affiliates, be liable for any indirect, incidental, special, consequential or punitive damages, including without limitation, loss of profits, data, use, goodwill, or other intangible losses, resulting from your access to or use of or inability to access or use the Referral Program; any content obtained from the Referral Program; unauthorized access, use or alteration of your transmissions or content; any conduct, omission or content of any third party including, but not limited to, your financial institution, any payment system, any third party service provider, any provider of telecommunications services, Internet access or computer equipment or software, any mail or delivery service or any payment or clearing house system; or any circumstances beyond S is for Studio, Inc.’s control (including but not limited to, fire, flood or other natural disaster, war, riot, strike, terrorism, act of civil or military authority, equipment failure, computer virus, infiltration or hacking by a third party, or failure or interruption of electrical, telecommunications or other utility services), whether based on warranty, contract, tort (including negligence) or any other legal theory, whether or not we have been informed of the possibility of such damage, and even if a remedy set forth herein is found to have failed of its essential purpose. Further, our aggregate liability arising with respect to this Agreement and the Referral Program will not exceed the total rewards paid or payable to the Referrer under this Agreement.
Your participation in the Referral Program is at your sole risk. We make no express or implied warranties or representations with respect to the Referral Program or a Referrer’s potential to earn credits from the Referral Program. S is for Studio, Inc. its subsidiaries, Affiliates, and its licensors do not warrant that a) the Referral Program will function uninterrupted, secure or available at any particular time or location; b) any errors or defects will be corrected; c) the Referral Program is free of viruses or other harmful components; or d) the results of using the Referral Program will meet your requirements. In addition, ReelCrafter will not be liable for the consequences of any interruptions or errors.
Our failure to enforce your strict performance of any provision of this Agreement will not constitute a waiver of our right to subsequently enforce such provision or any other provision of this Agreement.
If any of the provisions of this Agreement are determined by a court to be unenforceable, they shall be severed from this Agreement, and the remaining provisions shall remain in full force and effect.
By participating in the ReelCrafter Referral Program, you acknowledge that you have read this Agreement and agree to all its terms and conditions. You have independently evaluated this program and are not relying on any representation, guarantee or statement other than as set forth in this Agreement.
S is For Studio, Inc. DBA ReelCrafter
20 W. Kinzie Street
Chicago , IL 60654